Gasket Sheet Precautions when selecting
Gasket Sheet Proper use of gaskets is the key to ensuring that equipment is not leaked. For the same kind of conditions, there are generally a number of gaskets to choose from. Must be based on the physical properties of the media, pressure, temperature and equipment size, operating conditions, the length of continuous operation cycle, etc., a reasonable choice of gasket, avoid weaknesses, give full play to the characteristics of various gaskets.
Gasket Sheet When selecting a gasket, the following factors should be taken into account:
(1) Gasket Sheet have good flexibility and restorability, can adapt to pressure changes and temperature fluctuations;
(2) Gasket Sheet have appropriate softness, can be a good fit with the contact surface;
(3) Gasket Sheet does not pollute the process medium;
(4) Gasket Sheet have sufficient toughness without causing breakage due to pressure and tightening forces;
(5) Gasket Sheet do not harden at low temperature, shrinkage is small;
(6) Gasket Sheet processing performance, installation, compact and convenient;
(7) Gasket Sheet non-adhesive sealing surface, easy to disassemble;
(8) Gasket Sheet cheap, long service life.
Gasket Sheet In the use of gasket, the pressure and temperature are mutually constrained, with the temperature rise, the equipment running for some time, the gasket material softening, creep, stress relaxation phenomenon, mechanical strength will decline, The pressure of the seal is reduced. vice versa. For example, the manual listed high pressure asbestos rubber sheet XB450 in water, steam medium, the use of temperature 450 ℃, pressure <6MPa (the material for the sealing performance test, in the 440 ℃ ~ 450 ℃, 12MPa steam for 30 minutes) The But in the long-term practical use, the temperature reached 450 ℃, can seal the pressure of only 0.3 ~ 0.4MPa. For the strong permeability of the gas medium is only 0.1 ~ 0.2MPa.
Gasket Sheet The above situation should be taken into account in the selection.