Metal wound gaskets have the following characteristics:
1. Compression, good resilience;
2. With multiple seals and a certain self-tightening function;
3. The surface defects of the flange pressing surface are not sensitive, and the flange sealing surface is not inserted, which is easy to center, which is quick and convenient;
4. Partially eliminate the effects of pressure, temperature changes and mechanical vibrations;
5. It can maintain its excellent sealing performance under various harsh conditions such as high temperature, low pressure, high vacuum, shock vibration and other cyclical changes.