1. Basic metal winding pad.
2. With outer ring metal winding pad.
3. With inner ring metal winding pad.
4. With inner and outer ring metal winding pads.
5. Heat exchanger (with ribs).
6. Special-shaped metal winding pads.
Metal wound gasket (basic type) adopts high-quality SUS304, SUS316("V" shape or "W" shape) metal belt and other alloy materials with graphite, asbestos, polytetrafluoroethylene, non-asbestos and other soft materials are twisted and wound together, and the metal strip is fixed by spot welding at the beginning and end.