1. PTFE can be used for the production of rods, tubes, plates, cable materials, raw material tapes, etc. After secondary processing, it can also be made into sheets, films, etc. It can also be used as a lubricant and thickener.
2. PTFE can be used as additives for plastics, rubber, paint, ink, lubricating oil, grease, etc.
3. Can be pressed and formed into thin-walled tubes, thin rods, shaped rods, wire and cable insulation, and rolled into thin strips as pipe thread sealing materials.
4. Used in machinery, electronics, chemical industry and other industries, for spraying, dipping, etc.
5. Used for making dipping paint.
6. Can be made into rods, plates, pipes, films and various shaped products, used in aerospace, chemical industry, electronics, machinery, medicine and other fields.
7. Can be made into high-insulation electrical parts, high-frequency wire and cable sheathing, corrosion-resistant chemical utensils, high-temperature resistant oil pipelines, artificial organs, etc.
8. Used for batteries, fiber cloth, etc.
9. It can be used to make films, tube sheet rods, bearings, gaskets, valves and chemical pipelines, pipe fittings, equipment container linings, etc., used in electrical appliances, chemical aviation, machinery and other fields.
10. Mainly used in the electrical industry, as an insulation layer, corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant material for power and signal lines in aerospace, aviation, electronics, instrumentation, computers and other industries.
11. Replace quartz glassware for ultra-pure chemical analysis and storage of various acids, alkalis, organic solvents in atomic energy, medicine, semiconductor and other industries.